Friday, May 26, 2006

do NOT wear jeans!

last weekend i went fishing with dad, uncle johnny, and bodaddy (my grandpa)

and i am proud to say i, the only girl, caught the first two fish of the day (a 3 1/2 foot shark and then a spottail for those of you who care). :)

this superhot picture of me in my dad's aviators, uncle's sweatshirt (i'm telling you all this cancer/lupus stuff makes my body temperature weird) makes me laugh b/c my dad is trying showing off his usc shirt in every way possible.
but it was a very fun morning.



compare last weekend, to this weekend:

i am going to have high tea today with my grandmother, sister, and mom at charleston place downtown. random.

after consulting my ettiquette guide (leigh) on what the "rules" were for tea and if i was going to have to do something strange like stir a certain way or lift up my pinkies when i drink, the first words out of her mouth were:
"don't wear jeans aly"
best friends know you all too well sometimes.

not that i don't love skirts and dresses (i do love them, a LOT, actually) ...but i get cold (haha...at least thats my excuse). so i'm sucking it up and wearing something non-jeans and i'll let ya'll know how it goes. :)


having to put off a real job isn't all that bad when i am blessed and get to do fun things like this with my family.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.