Sunday, August 13, 2006

time for a job

so....in the upcoming weeks i am working on getting some sort of job.

full time, part time, temporary, whatever...i am pretty open.

interestingly enough, i am trying to secure a job that is more ... ministry/counseling/grief/nonprofit/service type related rather than advertising/marketing related.

basically i feel the need to work with people and not design advertisements in a high-stress corporate environment. some people are gifted and called to do this. i realized i am not.

if i haven't talked with you recently, the quick explanation is that God has changed my heart a lot over this past year and he is slowly reminding/revealing to me that my passion always was (and still is) encouragement and helping those who are hurting (spiritually, emotionally, financially, or health-related).

I am not sure what exactly this type of work will look like yet, but I am researching a lot of options right now. I am in much prayer about it and i would appreciate your prayers (and/or career suggestions...haha) as well.


after this year, i have faith that God will make his purpose ever clearer in the days ahead.


"In the morning, O Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation..." Psalm 5:3

No comments: