Friday, April 20, 2007

must...stay...awake

so i'm killing time till i have to go back to relay for life at midnight for my graveyard shift for a few more hours.

here is a picture from me and barbara after our survivor lap....my first year as a survivor!


quote of the night: (as the survivors are standing in line to get our free banquet of food)
"well, we lose our hair...pay thousands of dollars in medical bills...but at least they repay us with a sash and a ton of really good free food! Haha......they probably think we are all still on steroids and have the munchies..."

other good ones from this weird week:
"This is my new cat. His name is Squish and he has one eye." (Older lady I went to visit).
"I know they say you are supposed to respect your elders, but it is getting harder and harder to find any!" (Old man at a health fair)

No comments: